1. Complete happiness to me is having my family, my husband and my kids close to me and enjoying each moment life has to offer. Life is to short to not be happy!
2. I think my greatest fear is losing people close to me.
3. A great book to me has a gripping story line that draws you in as if you are a part of the story. The characters make you feel as if you belong and when it ends you still want more.
4. I have several favorite writers , when I was younger I loved Stephen King & Anne Rice. As I’ve gotten older my tastes have changed to include Janet Evanovich, Sue Grafton , Emily Kimmelman Toby Neal, and you Kristi Belcamino!
5. My Favorite fiction character is Stephanie Plum.
6. Helen Keller.. she never gave up and learned to live life to the fullest as activist and leader
7. The talent that I would like to have is to be able to sing, which I do all the time just not well at all
8 . The thing I like most about your books is the strong women in the stories. The characters , especially Gia and Eva who look out for those that can’t stand up for themselves.
9. My most prize possession is a charm necklace that I wear all the time. It has my religious charms , my boy and girl charm for my kids and a charm when I graduated with my associates degree , I do not have a charm for my bachelors though.
10. I have 2 mottos
Life is to short to not be happy
It is what it is